Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Summertime Crab Cakes

Can you believe it's already July?  I feel like June came and went too fast.  July is going to be a busy month for me. Scott and I are flying back to Boston at the end of the month for my bridal shower and to finalize some major wedding details.  Oh, and we're moving the weekend before we leave for Boston, I almost forgot about that small detail since I haven't really packed a thing.

With all that being said, I am taking this long weekend as a chance to be productive, I will pack and donate clothes I haven't worn in awhile.  But first, I will attend a 4th of July party in Chicago's Bucktown neighborhood!

I want to share this crab cake recipe with you all. It's perfect for that 4th of July soiree you'll be attending or hosting.  This is one of my favorites and it has always been a hit when i've made it.  I add some corn to give it a little something extra.  If you are a purist, please leave the corn out.  My feelings will not be hurt.

I like making these little guys bite size so I don't feel as guilty eating a dozen of them they are easier to eat while mingling with friends!

Let me know what you think. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!


*This recipe at it's core, is not my own. However, through trial and error I have tweaked it to make it my own. 

XOXO,

LT 

No comments:

Post a Comment