Monday, June 30, 2014

Monogram Dreams #MonogramMondays

Happy Monday you guys! 

I've been getting pretty giddy over the thought of being able to start wearing monogrammed accessories soon.  If y’all don’t know already, I’ll be heading to the chapel (so to speak) in November (eeek!) and will finally have a middle name. When my parents and I came to the States they directly translated my name from Chinese leaving me without a middle name. In our culture the family name always comes first, then the middle name and lastly the first name.  My name was translated with my middle name (Le) as part of my first name, leaving me without a middle name.  I mean… I was the original North West… sorry KimYe, what you thought was edgy and unique turned out to be pretty basic. Ha. just kidding.  We love everyone here at Lace and Full of Grace, no hate.  Okay, back to my story, so I’ll be changing my Last Name to my middle name and becoming LTT!  

I already have a bracelet and ring picked out to purchase.  A gorgeous necklace in my possession to wear on my wedding day from Jennifer Zeuner, who I had the pleasure to meet at Neiman Marcus last year!  She’s so lovely and talented.  If you’re not familiar with her jewelry you must check her out.  Click here for her Website. 

What are some of your fave monogram items?  I've been swooning over the items below... 


Cheers!

XOXO 

LT


1 comment: