Thursday, July 17, 2014

Radio Silent

Please forgive me for the radio silence!  We're in the midst of packing for our big move on Saturday and the procrastination reared it's ugly head and I am now paying for it.

We picked up our keys Tuesday night and rolled over a few suitcases.  I cleaned the closet and started hanging some of our more important things (Lilly dresses and suits).  Scott took some measurements around the apartment and played with Scrappy.

We're taking a lot of time to bring Scraps over nightly for him to get used to the space and the smells of the new apartment.  Hopefully this will eliminate some of the anxiety he'll feel when we move in on Saturday.

So, until then, I unfortunately will be posting when I have time.  Please forgive me and check back often to read about the moving madness!

Cheers and lots of love,

LT  

No comments:

Post a Comment