Friday, July 11, 2014

#HighFiveforFriday

 photo H54Fbutton_zps973d26e1.png

Hello Lovelies! 

I'm tickled with excitement to be participating in my very first #H54F post (and it's my first linkup post)!  Thanks Lauren Elizabeth for putting this together.  

1)  I scored this adorable maxi from Old Navy this week.  I've been pretty much obsessed with it and I've actually worn it as both a dress and a skirt.  Who doesn't love a versatile piece!

Photo Via Old Navy

2)  This week I've been super focused with working out and eating healthier.  For the first time in a very long time, I'm actually so proud of what I've been able to do.  The cravings for junk have subsided, I would be lying if I said they were 100% gone, but I have been so much more cautious of what I'm putting into my body.  

3) I ordered Eiffel Tower shaped salt and pepper shakers and some adorable lobster printed dinner plates and blue crab printed sandwich plates from Gilt.com  They were such a great deal, I had to do it!  (A phrase the fiancé hears all too often) #shopaholicproblems

4) I placed an order for fun paper straws and personalized ribbon for my wedding.  The ribbon will be used to accompany our wedding favors! Oh did I mention I got it all on sale? 

5)  One of my dearest friends offered to design our wedding invitations for us. She surprised me this week with the greatest design that I simply can't stop thinking about.  I can't wait for all my guests to see it!  

How was your post holiday weekend week?  Read about Lauren Elizabeth and the other lovely bloggers that participate in #H54F here.  

Have the most lovely weekend ladies and gentleman!  I hope it's filled with lots of good friends, family and champagne.  

XX,

LT 


No comments:

Post a Comment