Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Showered with Love... My Bridal Shower

Hello Lovelies,

I'm back!  After a hectic month of moving, traveling and work I am now back and setting aside time to blog.

I'm back in action.  For my first post back, I wanted to share some of my favorite pictures from my ultra girly pink and gold shower.   I started the day with the best blow out from drybar Back Bay, if you're ever in Boston you must go see Ashlee for a blowout!

I wore Lilly Pulitzer and he wore Vineyard Vines.   (He didn't stay for the shower, only for a few photo ops).


Fiance: Shirt- Vineyard Vines, Shorts- Vineyard Vines (similar and on sale!), Sunglasses (similar)
Pink and Gold
Champagne Mimosa Bar
#Family
Bar

I want to thank all my beautiful friends and family for the most lovely Bridal Shower a girl could ask for.

Chin, Chin,

LT


No comments:

Post a Comment