Friday, August 22, 2014

High Five for Friday!

 photo H54Fbutton_zps973d26e1.png

Happy Friday All!  It's been one of those weeks and I'm so happy we're at the end of it!  Sadly, I have to make an appearance in the office tomorrow morning, it's only for a few hours so it's okay.  
Here's the highlight of my week: 

1) I took my very first CorePower Sculpt Yoga class with one of my favorite friends on Wednesday, it kicked my behind and I'm still incredibly sore, like can't laugh or sit sore.  

2) Today marks 3 months until "I DO"!!!  It's crazy how time flies. 

3) This little guy has been so snuggley in the mornings before work.  Terriers are naturally not cuddle bugs, so I take it every chance I get.  

4)  Okay, my Lilly Pulitzer After the Party Sale purchases .... enough said?  

5) WE GOT OUR WEDDING INVITATIONS IN!!  My dear friend Julia of JYB Jewels (Check out her blog here, she has great tips on how to protect your jewelry from the summer sun and how to style those pearls) designed our invitations for us and had them printed!  I couldn't be happier about them and cannot wait for all my friends and family to see them.  They're so so perfect!  Things are really starting to feel real!  

Chin Chin to the end of another work week!  

XX-

LT 








No comments:

Post a Comment