Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Scrappy's Corner

Scrappy
It's no surprise for those who know me that I am simply obsessed with my pup, Scrappy.

Scrappy is a 2 1/2 year old Silky Terrier my fiancĂ© and I rescued from the Anti-Cruelty Society  in 2012.  He is the love of our lives and we simply cannot imagine a life without him.  About a year ago, we purchased an online deal for BarkBox for Scrappy, a monthly goodie subscription for dogs.  10% of BarkBox's proceeds get donated to pups in need and all the goodies that come in the boxes are things that have been carefully curated to include only the highest quality treats and toys for your four legged family member.  

I plan to include Scrappy's next BarkBox delivery on the blog, keep your eyes out for it!  

Cheers,

LT

No comments:

Post a Comment